Sunday, April 20, 2008

Birthday Bash and Vanessa Visit

For my birthday Vanessa took the day off work and flew over from London.

Karen, Claire and I went out for lunch to this great Chinese restaurant - the atmosphere was so relaxing, it was like a day spa. We had some super food before heading back to work. On the way there was a promo girl handing out tiny cans of Coke Zero for free - Happy Birthday to me!




I look like a giant holding the wee can!


A group of us went out for dinner at a Mexican restaurant (we had to search and search to find one that had nachos - I love nachos!). We had frozen margaritas and some delicious pina coladas. Cherilyn and Claire decorated the table with balloons - and tied one to my wrist too.


After dinner we headed out to Boom Chicago, the comedy club. The Late Nite show is an all-improvisation show where the cast are also drinking. It was much funnier than the show we went to with Scott - not sure if its because I had been drinking or because the cast had been!

Here's Vanessa, Kyryll and I at Boom Chicago-



Afterwards the others headed out to a club but Vanessa and I hit the hay - we had a big day ahead of us the next day!

No comments: